At Big D’s, Every Customer is Royalty
Big D’s began during the recession when a family team decided to open a screen printing company. Against the odds, this gambit paid off due to a careful focus on customer satisfaction, fair pricing, and quality printing. Brad and Christy Drawdy got the company off the ground and going through dedication and passion. With decades of experience under our belts, we know how to screen print.
Cory Painter, Brad and Christy’s oldest son, first joined the ranks in production. He soon learned graphic design, and now works as a full-time onsite graphic designer. Our team makes certain that from design to final production, what you have ordered is a great product.
Located at the intersection of Jasper County and Beaufort County, SC, Big D’s Royal Tees offers a wide variety of apparel items like t-shirts, tank tops, bags, hats, and sports gear. With processing of up to 7 simultaneous colors, and the regular use of a four color process, we have a focus on quality. Since not everyone wants bells and whistles, we also routinely print jobsite work uniforms and other materials in the most economical way possible. Whether you are a big festival or a small company, you can expect to be treated with respect and to get the most out of your screen printing and embroidery investment.
We are 100% committed to our customers’ experience. Our focus has always been on treating individuals with respect, and supporting our community. Since opening our doors in 2009, we have not advertised. Instead, we depend upon word of mouth and sponsoring local events. When you visit us, you may hear Christy and Brad proudly say that 75% of all our business are repeat customers, and the remaining 25% are from customer referrals!
Our local focus is in Beaufort, Port Royal, Okatie, Bluffton, Ridgeland, Hardeeville, Hilton Head, Pooler, Rincon, and Savannah.